July 08, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday, Kaia!

OK, well, I know that I've had a few practice birthdays before today, but this is it! My REAL birthday, and I am actually five years old now!

I had a great day! This morning, we went to the beach, and the water was perfect! Mommy said that the ocean knew it was my birthday and was helping me have a great day. The water was so calm that we all had a super fun time swimming, even Skyelar.






Then, we went out for dinner. I got to choose, and I chose my favorite place, Nikita's Beach Bar. I really like their pizza and pineapple juice!




THEN, we went to an overlook to watch the sun go down. It's a really pretty view. I hurt my ear on the way, though, so I didn't get my picture taken with the sunset.



Finally, on the way home we stopped and got a piece of cake so that I could have ONE last candle to blow out. It has been a fantastic birthday!



Thanks, everyone, for all of the birthday wishes! I miss all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment