August 11, 2008

Leaving KL

All good things come to an end, and so it is that our summer in Kuala Lumpur is all done. We had a great time, and can't wait to make our way back there again sometime soon. Here are a few pictures of my last few days there.

This is Aidan. He is my new friend. I want to thank him and his mommy so much for letting us stay at their house and for letting me play with all of his toys.

Here we are watching a little TV before bedtime. I really liked to snuggle and hug him, that is when he wasn't chasing me around the house screaming; boys can be so immature! According to my daddy this behavior doesn't change until they are 30 years old, at least. According to my mommy it never changes. Boys are silly.

Here we are at Taman Tun Doctor Ishmail playing in the sand with all the mommies.


This is my other new friend Maya. She is a good swimmer like me.


Goodbye Kuala Lumpur and thank you for s great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment