June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Number Two!

Last weekend, we celebrated my second birthday. Yeah, I know that my real birthday isn't until July, but all of my friends are leaving soon, and we wanted to have a party! Here are some pictures for those of you who couldn't make it. We had a great time. On with the story; we all met at Ray's Reef at four O'Clock.

My friend Isabella was there...

...and Faith.
So were Maya and Kiara...

Everybody ate pizza.

My mommy and daddy invited their friends too. Look at how they are playing too!

We rode Bumper Cars. Look at me! What a big girl. It was a bit terrifying but I loved it. I think I am learning that I have a need for speed!

Then I rode with my daddy, but he elbowed me in the head and we got off.

We also had a mint chip ICE CREAM cake. It was so yummy!

Everyone sang Happy Birthday to me and I blew out the candles.

Then it started to SNOW!

All-in-all it was a great party. It is hard to believe that I am already two. Just think two years ago, I looked like this:

Then last year:

Now I am such a big girl:

Thank you for being patient. The birthday video is finally here!

1 comment:

  1. What a great party. Ray's Reef looks like tons of fun for everyone. Cute cake. I really like the candles.

    ReplyDelete