October 27, 2007

Goodbye Grandmommy

My grandmommy came to take care of me when I was only two-months old, and she has been with me ever since. Here is how small I was when she first arrived….

Here we are the first few days she was in Malaysia.


I have gone through so many changes during this time. Here is our trip to Redang exactly one year ago today.

Well last night, my grandmommy left. I already miss her so much. She has taught me so many things. We spent so much time together learning how to share, be patient, eat snack, clean our messes, read books, march, dance, the list is really endless.

I just want to say thank you so much grandmommy for taking all this time to help me become such an amazing little girl. I am not sure when I will see you again, but I can’t wait till you see me. I have changed so much this past year and I am sure I will change the coming years as well, but I will remember all the lessons we learned spending everyday together. I love you so much and I will miss you everyday,







I hope you are safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment