October 27, 2007

Fleeting Nature of Youth

Hey everybody. This has been a good week. Our yard is getting greener and greener thanks to my daddy's hard work and playing outside is a lot more fun, especially since it is no longer 12o degrees. We spend at least an hour every afternoon playing on my toys and watering all the trees and plants.

Sometimes my daddy pretends to be a puppy and I can't control myself when he barks and tickles me...

But as you know, I get very serious when I am being photographed, so here is another serious shot. Notice the tress in the background!


I have started to count. I know what you are thinking that I am still way too young to be counting, but I am starting. Before doing anything I put my hand up and say EHHHH, OOHHHH, DAHHHHH. That by the way means 1, 2, 3! See here I am doing it.

And finally here is me contemplating the fleeting nature of youth as I stare at the falling leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment