September 06, 2007

Bon Appetite

Do you all remember when I first started to eat solid food, way back in December?

It wasn't pretty.

But that was a long time ago, and I am a big girl now who can feed herself. Although mealtime can still be a screamfest, it is becoming much easier and much more fun. As the following pictures will show:


See look I am eating pasta all by myself. Yummy! I am also starting to say Mmmmi which means more when I want more food. There will be video of this soon. (Yes that is a scab on my arm. Did I mention I am running now?)

Now let's get silly! (Yes that is my cool new kitchen set in the background. I got a new kitchen set and a baby doll, but since my parents want me to have a balanced gender experience I also got two new trucks.)



See you all soon and Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment