August 26, 2007

The Falcon Has Landed

It has been a long time since my last post, and I know that many of you are waiting for new pictures of me. But we have been very busy getting settled into a new country, a new house, and my parents have to get settled into their new jobs. Things are a bit crazy. We should get all of our stuff soon, get hooked up to the internet at home, and be back to once a week postings soon. In the meantime here are some pictures of our street. I know not the green wonderland that was Malaysia, but it is home and we are learning to love it. There is a lot to say about Doha, but I will share that with you soon.




I am getting so big. I can now understand much of what my mommy and daddy say to me. I am almost running. I climb on everything, and I am getting much better at feeding myself. It is really hot here, so I can't be outside as much as I like, but my mommy and daddy have promised to buy me a little play area and a small pool very soon. Here are some new pictures. I will try and have more soon, as well as a video!







Wheww! Man that was hot! After about twenty minutes outside, we come in and get toweled down and enjoy the AC. We miss you all....more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment