April 07, 2007

Rock N' Roll

There is a lot of music at our house. The stereo is on all the time. This is great, because I love to dance and sing along with the different types of music both my mommy and daddy listen to. I have my own collection of Putumayo CDs for kids. Africa, Latin America, Folk, you name it I got it. The other day, however I started grabbing at my daddy's Rock CDs.

He said we are going to "rock out" for a while. I don't know if you have ever played really fast music very loudly and just jumped around the room, but if you haven't I highly suggest you do. I got up on my feet, something I do all the time now, and we were off...

He played this song called People of The Sun by a band called Rage Against the Machine, and holy smoke can these guys play!

Bring on the mosh pit! I am ready to be a rocker girl!

I could barely control myself. We jumped, and giggled, and sang at the top of our lungs. It was so much fun.

I'm telling you, if you ever want a quick shot of adrenaline, turn up the tunes and jump around for a while. Mommy came and told us the music was too loud, but we all know there is no such thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment