February 18, 2007

T.T.D.I.

It is Chinese New Year weekend here in Malaysia, and my mommy and daddy have four days off. It rained yesterday, but when we woke up this morning, the weather was perfect. We decided to go for a walk in a park called Taman Tun. It is actually called Taman Tun Dr. Ishmael or T.T.D.I

The park is only a ten-minute drive from our house, but we have never been there for whatever reason. As you can see, it is really pretty, and early in the morning as the sun shines, and people walk about, it is really pleasant. All set in my stroller, I was ready and raring to go!

First stop, there was this really cool, loud waterfall. We couldn't believe there was something this green and lush only ten minutes from our house. K.L. is truly a great city. We will miss all of this when we are in the desert next year, but like mommy says, we will have the beach and the Corniche!

This waterfall was so loud! I have never seen or heard a waterfall before, so I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Alright! Alright! I will look at the camera.

After some time walking, I decided that I was tired of sitting in my stroller. So, I pulled one of these faces, whimpered a bit, and voila:

I was being carried in the lap of luxury!

Oh! It's good to be a baby!

Then we found this really cool bridge way up high in the trees. My daddy said it is like the canopy walks they have in the rainforest, only much more stable and lower to the ground.


It was high enough for me. Wow! Look how far up we are!

We did some exploring and examined the local flora before we made our way home.

All in all, it was a great way to spend the morning. I am now taking a nap and we are off to the pool this afternoon. It's a tough life, but someone has to live it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment