January 28, 2007

Rub A Dub Gimme Some Grub!

Every Saturday and Sunday we go to one of our favorite restaurants, Marmalade, for breakfast. Now that I am old enough I sit in my highchair while my mommy and daddy eat their delicious french toast and pancakes, and -yep you guessed it- open up my mouth and eat too!

I can't get enough of this stuff. I am eating three times a day now.


My favorite flavor is apples and blueberries.


Yum! Yum!


But I pretty much love whatever they give me. Like I said, I just open my mouth and they shovel it in.



Before I forget let me say that I have two teeth coming in. You know what that means- I will be able to eat more delicious food soon. Food that I can actually bite!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:31 AM

    Dear Kaia...

    Don't be telling be about your weekly excursions to Marmalade... that’s not fair… it’s my favorite restaurant. I am craving that Havana salad. I know it probably doesn’t appeal to you, as it has that baked parmesan cheese and papaya – mmmmmmmmmmm!

    By the way, you are getting cuter by the minute! You have a great smile.

    One last thing… your parents are teaching one of your words wrong. My wife is a speech pathologist, I should know… Let me help you. Repeat after me…

    Raiders… Raide… Raid… Rai… Ra… Ram… Rams… RAMS

    Good you have it now… Ah… Life will be much better!

    Cheers… (Uncle) Michael and (Auntie) Manisha… Rhys and Zander

    ReplyDelete