October 30, 2006

A World Of Firsts

The best part of being only sixteen weeks old, is that your life is filled with a seemingly never ending series of first experiences. So last week when I was on my first vacation here is what I experienced:

My first plane ride. Piece of cake! Although it was only an hour, I didn't cry or anything. I just played with my mom and dad and stared out the window.



My first shower! Although I love my bath, the shower was a whole new experience, and I am not sure how I feel about it. Usually it was after a long day of sun and sand, so I was a bit cranky, but it was okay.



My first time really spendnig time deep in the pool. This I loved. I could spend up to thirty minutes in the pool. That is a long time for me to do anything.



Finally, while it took me a while to get used to it, this was the first time I entered the ocean. I look forward to spending a lot more time there, seeing that I am named after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment