January 14, 2012

First Week Home

It has been a good first week back home to Jakarta. Skyelar is still in her "by myself stage" where she wants to do everything. Here she is helping us make French Toast.


Here we are playing with all our new art supplies after school. Mommy and daddy were pretty impressed by how long we played quietly by ourselves.


Here are daddy and Skye being goofy with the phone before bedtime.


We had a big Chinese New Year Festival at school and I performed in a dance. I was a bit nervous, but it was great. See for yourself:



Afterwards, we painted masks and kites.


I was a bit antsy at home, so daddy took me to the park to stomp about in the huge puddles. It is the rainy season here, so it has been raining almost everyday. There was a break in the rain, so we went out to enjoy the fresh air. It was super fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment