November 23, 2010

Tinkerbell in the House

(Note: this is the first time actually dictated all the text on this blog. I hope that she can start to take over telling her story from now on. )

Very kind! This is me dressing up as Tinkerbell with a face like a fairy.


Very, very, very beautiful. I am looking outside so you can see my wings. Very, very, very kind and sweet.


To see the dress, my wings, my face and my headband.


This is Skyelar painted like a puppy, and she always rubs it off.


This is us togther and we are taking a picture together.


Tada! And that is perfect and I am done!

2 comments:

  1. One option is to only buy your shirts from Abercrombie and Fitch stores. This is a strategy I have been implementing for years. Places like American eagle and Hurley typically have good deals on Jeans that are of good quality. No one will even question the quality of your true religion sale if you purchase them from Abercrombie and Fitch stores. Where do I shop from? If I shop at some places such as Macy’s or Ralph Lauren, my clothes are usually too formal and when I shop at stores like Kohl’s and Jenny the quality is never good enough. One of my favorite stores to shop at is Abercrombie Fitch store. I also like wearing D&G glasses from Hollister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unlike other series, as it first released by Nike in 1987, Nike has frequently introduced new and updated models in the same product line. From the first pair of Nike Air Max,
    Motorcycle Fairings the advantage of Nike Air Max shoe Asics Tiger is using of large air cushioning unit at he heel which is visible from the side of the midsole in most models. Different types of Air Max cushioning include "Air Max2" which does not have the "holes" in the cushioning unit and is of high pressure,Beats By Dre

    ReplyDelete