October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010 The Witch and The Chick

We had a great Halloween this year, Trick or Treating with Max and Mya. Here is Skyelar as a baby chick. She spent most of the night in this suit and never cried once. She was a super sport and loved every minute of it.


I loved wearing my witch suit. I agreed to wear my princess costume to school yesterday and this one for Trick and Treating. I am glad I did. I felt great and loved the face paint. I was super giddy and excited all night long.


Here I am with Mya!


Here is Max as The Batman!




Here is a picture of the girls!


Skyelar wasn't too sure about daddy in the mask. She was a bit freaked out.


It took awhile even after he took the mask off.



What a great night for our whole family!



As soon as it got dark, we were on the hunt for candy.



We decorated some cookies!



Back home, digging through the loot.

3 comments:

  1. Kaia, you make a very cute witch. Loved that face paint. Who did it? Skyelar looks a little bewildered. Wonder what she was thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. marilyn magno9:34 PM

    hello guys, everybody look great and cool thanks that kaia and skyelar have a fun on trick and treating, kaia your a cute witch and skyelar too little chick,your dad and mom are look great too. miss you all god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Marilyn. I love you Marilyn. I want to see you in Jakarta.

    ReplyDelete