August 30, 2009

I am Tweeting!

Sorry for the lack of photos everyone, but we have been busy get our lives sorted here in Doha. I start school this Tuesday, and I have my uniform already to go. Should make for some great first day of school photos.

In the meantime, my daddy has created a Twitter account for me, and you can read the updates right here on my blog or follow me here. Just look in the right hand sidebar. The idea, as he puts it, is this: As my three year old daughter gets a better grasp of language, she says the funniest things. I hope to 1. Entertain. 2. Keep a running record of what she says.


So there you have it. Miss you all and look forward to getting back on track here at the blog, which by the way will have a complete overhaul soon. My little sister Skyelar is coming on October 8th and I will share this space with her!

1 comment:

  1. I liked your photos they were nice. I liked one of them because it reminded me of a place in Mexico were my grandma lives.

    ReplyDelete