June 22, 2009

Lot's of Fun

My daddy spends a lot of time on his computer, and like any inquisitive toddler, I want to see what all the fuss is about, but my daddy says if I want to use his computer, I have to learn how to use the mouse all by myself, and that is exactly what I have been learning how to do.

But for anyone who has ever used a mouse on a Mac, this is easier said than done! I am slowly learning how to move the cursor and click on the right links.

I use it to learn my letters and entertain myself.

It can be very frustrating, but I am learning.



Sometimes, I just ask for "my" mouse, which makes things much easier.

But it is not all computers, around here. Sometimes we start the day by playing legos and eating apples.


We make silly faces:

Then we paint and make a big ole mess.




A little Hungry Hungry Hippos with the dolls.

Then my friends come over...


And we finish off the day with a movie!


Who says here is not anything to do in Doha. We have lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment