January 21, 2007

Sunday Swimmin'

We woke up this morning and went out to breakfast. After my morning nap we saw that it was a perfect, beautiful Malaysian day, so we decided to go to the pool. I was excited even in the car.


By the way, many people have commented on my dark eyes, but my eyes are actually a very nice hazel color. They are not dark at all. I think this picture finally shows the true color of my eyes. Amazing what a little sunlight will do.


At the pool, I had a new inflatable floating device that I simply loved. The water was a bit chilly and I was a bit hesitant at first…

…But mommy made me feel very comfortable…

Finally she pushed me away and there I was...


Floating all by myself out in the open pool...


I think I am going to really enjoy this whole water/pool/swimming thing!

1 comment:

  1. Hey the R-family,

    Sorry I haven't written in a while - busy flying around the world for interviews!!

    Kaia is looking so amazingly grown up - is it really six months already?

    Shoe Diva x

    ReplyDelete