December 17, 2006

Aunt Marjan

I know some of you were expecting to see our Christmas photos this week, but a terrible cold bug has hit the Raisdana household and we are all sick and not looking our best. We promise to have the Christmas photos up later this week, before we leave for the states. In the meantime, enjoy these pictures of me and my Great Aunt Marjan (Great Aunt sounds so weird and formal, seeing that she is only four years older than my dad. Since I will never have any real aunts, I am just going to call her aunt Marjan.) . We miss her already! See you in six months Marjan.



1 comment:

  1. My Dear Kaia,
    You are so cut and funny little girl.
    I had a great time with you. I've already miss you so much. I'm very glad to see you again during the summer. I hope that you remember me, and please call me Aunt Marjan. I love it and I love U.

    ReplyDelete